Saturday 14 June 2014

MAC REBEL AND DIVA

Hi everyone

So if you follow me on Instagram (@thebeautydiariesx), you would know that the other day I went on a small (but expensive) MAC haul. I bought 2 lipsticks and a pigment and they're so amazing!

What I bought was:
Rebel (lipstick)
Diva (lipstick)
and Melon (pigment)




Keep reading for swatches and a mini review. Sadly no swatches of Melon as I tried and tried but can't capture its beauty on camera #bloggerfail :(

K lets gooooo..

Top: Diva - Bottom: Rebel (flash)
Top: Diva - Bottom: Rebel (no flash)



Ok so I initially went into MAC to buy Rebel. I wanted a good lipstick that was kinda dark for Winter and Rebz is perf! She is the perfect berry tone but with a darker lip liner I can make it look more vampy. She's sooo creamy and pigmented (am I Shaaanxo yet?) and has amazing lasting power. Honestly, I swatched her in MAC, showered that night and the next morning and there was still traces of her on my arm = LOVE.

But what I really needed in my life was a dark burgundy. I love red lipstick but I wanted something dark/maroon. The sales consultant showed me both Diva and Hung Up. Now while Hung Up is gorj, I went for Diva as she is matte. She's also verrrrry amazing. No regrets <333

Finally, my love Melon. I wanted this for a while but needed it after seeing Shaaanxo's vid. Lucky for me there was one left... the last one in Canberra. So lucky but she is in my life (why are all MAC products female?) and I think we will be together for agessss since you only use very little each time.

Well that's all for now. If you have $111 spare I highly recommend these three products. I love them. Don't worry though, I'm still gonna be blogging and hauling some of my fave 'drugstore' brands. 
Defs cannot afford to live the MAC lyf :P

In the mean time, catch up on Instag and tell me what you thought of this blog post/what you want me to blog about next time. :)


Much love, 

Instagram: @thebeautydiariesx


No comments:

Post a Comment