Thursday 10 July 2014

40 BEAUTY QUESTIONS

Hey everybody
Today is Wednesday the 2nd of July, though this post won't be published until way later
It is 4 degrees in Canberra and very very cold so..
I am staying in with my pyjamas and bath robe and writing blog posts/watching house husbands/eating chocolate/loving life

Well lets get on with it
PS. I tag all of you xo

QUESTION 1 - WHAT FOUNDATION DO YOU USE?
My fave everyday foundation is Revlon Colorstay in Sand Beige. Sometimes I jazz it up with True Match in Vanilla or, when I am going out, I use Estee Lauder Double Wear in Ecru.

QUESTION 2 - HOW ABOUT CONCEALER?
I have been using the Wake Me Up concealer by Rimmel. Again, if I am going out, I use my sample of the MAC Prolongwear concealer. I will be defs purchasing this when I run out of the concealers I already own.

QUESTION 3 - DO YOU KNOW YOUR UNDERTONE COLOUR?
I have neutral undertones.

QUESTION 4 - WHAT DO YOU THINK OF FAKE EYELASHES?
I have only worn them once out to dinner. It started to come off. It was horrible. I would only wear them again if I was going somewhere nice/fancy for the night where I know photos will be taken. Otherwise not worth it imo.

QUESTION 5 - DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO CHANGE YOUR MASCARA EVERY 3 MONTHS?
Yes but I have 1000 mascaras and don't use them everyday so I'm guilty of not abiding by this rule :')

PS. I can't make that ^ not have a white border :'(

QUESTION 6 - WHAT BRAND OF MASCARA DO YOU USE?
I use Maybelline Falsies but when I wear makeup for the whole day (ie. lunch and dinner) I use my sample of Benefit's They're Real which i loooooove.

QUESTION 7 - SEPHORA OR MAC?
No Sephora here sadly :( I'm a MAC girl

QUESTION 8 - DO YOU HAVE A MAC PRO CARD?
Lol no I wish :(

QUESTION 9 - WHAT TOOLS DO YOU USE IN MAKEUP APPLICATION?
Hmmm. Mainly my Beauty Blender and a range of Real Techniques and Elf Brushes. Also my MAC 217 which is refs my fave brush in my collection <3

QUESTION 10 - DO YOU USE A MAKEUP BASE/PRIMER FOR THE EYES?
Yep. Unless I am using Color Tattoos in which I don't. I otherwise use the Elf Eyelid Primer, NYX Milk jumbo eye pencil or Benefit's Stay Don't Stray primer.

QUESTION 11 - FOR THE FACE?
Yep. I have a number of primers I love. Lately I have been rotating between the Elf Mineral Primer, Maybelline Age Rewind and Garnier Perfect Blur.

QUESTION 12 - WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE EYESHADOW COLOUR OR SHADE?
It will always and forever be Stila Kitten.


QUESTION 13 - DO YOU USE PENCIL OR LIQUID LINER?
Both! Liquid on the top lash and pencil in my tightline/waterline

QUESTION 14 - HOW OFTEN DO YOU POKE YOUR EYES WITH AN EYELINER PENCIL?
Rarely :/

QUESTION 15 - WHAT DO YOU THINK OF PIGMENT EYESHADOWS?
Love my 2 MAC babies but they can get messy and I always worry I'll spill them :(

QUESTION 16 - DO YOU USE MINERAL MAKEUP?
Nope :/

QUESTION 17 - WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LIPSTICK?
MAC Rebel <3

QUESTION 18 - HOW ABOUT LIP GLOSS?
Loving my nude lipgloss set called EGYPT by NP Set

QUESTION 19 - WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE BLUSH TO USE?
I swear none that I own are pigmented enough to my liking. But I can't afford to buy more! I have been liking Benetint for my flushed needs.

QUESTION 20 - DO YOU BUY YOUR MAKEUP ON EBAY?
Nope! Too risky. Might buy a cheap palette though for funsies/

QUESTION 21 - DO YOU LIKE DRUGSTORE MAKEUP?
Of course!

QUESTION 22 - DO YOU GO TO CCO'S (COSMETIC COMPANY OUTLETS)?
Nope.. None here :/

QUESTION 23 - DID YOU EVER CONSIDER TAKING MAKEUP CLASSES?
Yep but gotta finish uni first :/

QUESTION 24 - ARE YOU CLUMSY IN PUTTING ON MAKEUP?
Winging eyeliner for sures

QUESTION 25 - NAME A MAKEUP CRIME THAT YOU HATE
Foundation line at the neck :P

QUESTION 26 - DO YOU LIKE COLOURFUL SHADES OF MAKEUP OR NEUTRAL ONES?
I'll always be a neutral girl but I do like bright lips. I like experimenting with brights but don't have it in my to wear it in public.

QUESTION 27 - WHICH CELEBRITY ALWAYS HAS GREAT MAKEUP?
Kim Kardash sorry to say xoxo

QUESTION 28 - IF YOU HADTO LEAVE THE HOUSE WEARING ONLY ONE MAKEUP ITEM, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
BB cream to cover dem blemishes/uneven skin tone

QUESTION 29 - COULD YOU EVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT ANY MAKEUP ON?
Of course, I do that all the time

QUESTION 30 - DO YOU THINK YOU LOOK GOOD WITHOUT MAKEUP ON?
Yes! Love the skin you're in bebs

QUESTION 31 - IN YOUR OPINION, WHAT IS THE BEST MAKEUP LINE?
Maybelline or Chichi for cheaps.. Mac or Benefit for expenso

QUESTION 32 - WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MAKEUP?
It's fun to experiment and play around with. It can boost confidence but it shouldn't define who we are. We are all beautiful with or without it. It should be used to enhance our natural features. Not conceal them xoxo

QUESTION 33 - HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU WASH YOUR FACE DAILY?
Day n night woop woop so twice

QUESTION 34 - WHAT SKIN TYPE DO YOU HAVE?
Combination

QUESTION 35 - WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT FACIAL WASH?
Natio Young Cleanser

QUESTION 36 - DO YOU EXFOLIATE?
Um no, not religiously :(

QUESTION 37 - WHAT BRAND DO YOU USE?
Natio for skin care

QUESTION 38 - WHAT MOISTURISER DO YOU USE?
Natio Young moisturiser :P

QUESTION 39 - DO YOU HAVE FRECKLES?
No I wish :(

QUESTION 40 - DO YOU USE EYE CREAM?
Nope.. Should I be? :P

- x -

Omg I just wrote sooo much :P
At least it kept my hands warm on this cold day

Keep up on Instag: @thebeautydiariesx

Much love

Chantelle


No comments:

Post a Comment