Tuesday 1 July 2014

THE ONLY MAC PRODUCT YOU NEED

For us beauties on a budget, M.A.C. is not a brand we reach for often..
I mean paint pots are around $40 and are similar to $13 Color Tattoos
Concealers are over $30 when drugstores are $10ish 
and their lipsticks are $36 when you can get Rimmel's on sale for $5 each!

In other words, there are many dupes/cheaper alternatives for M.A.C. products.
In my opinion however, there is one product you need. One product that doesn't compare to its cheaper versions. This product has 1000 and 1 uses. And is one of M.A.C.'s "cheaper" products. It is their..

FIX PLUS SPRAY



In my opinion this product is great! I have had it for I think 3 months now and I use it virtually everyday, and have only used 1/4 of the bottle! I was initially going to buy the Elf Setting Spray but reviews said it is nothing compared to the Fix Plus Spray so I bought it. It was $27 in Myer.

I have read that this spray can be used for your hair! I personally do not use it for that purpose :P I use fix+ to pick up loose pigments, intensify less pigmented eyeshadows, and as a finishing spray. I looooove that when I spray this beb I can touch my face and scratch my nose and it doesn't feel like I have foundation on/it doesn't rub off. I also love that it can convert my matte foundations into a dewy finish, which I have been loving lately (I look much more glowy/alive). I have used this with the dream pure, true match, colorstay and double wear and it works a charm. On non-makeup days I like to spray fix+ for a little refresh.

This will definitely be a repurchase for me! And I highly recommend it. If you have it already, let me know what you think.

Until next time, keep updated on my Instagram: @thebeautydiariesx

Much love,

Chantelle

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post! Absolute must have! Love it so much, i use mine most days :)
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete